We are glad that you have chosen to shop at daudio.lk. We have always been committed to protecting your privacy online. This page explains how we collect, use and protect the information that you provide to us. We respect your privacy and intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect
- Information That You Provide Us
- We accept and store any information that you submit on daudio.lk or by any other means. For example, you may provide personal information when you place an order, enter a giveaway, request a publication, or contact us. This information may include name, address, phone numbers, email address, credit card and payment information, and other personal information.
- Telephone Calls with D Audio House
- We constantly review our own performance to ensure that we're providing exceptional service and support. Some phone calls are recorded or monitored for training purposes.
- Web Site Use Information
- We collect and analyze technical information about how customers interact with daudio.lk including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser types, operating systems, pages viewed, links, dates and times, and other information.
- Like many websites, we utilize a standard technology called "cookies" to differentiate you from other shoppers and to store and retrieve information about your interaction with the website, like the items in your shopping cart or wishlist for example.
- Email Information and Contact Forms
- We may collect, store, and use any information that you submit via email or any of the forms on our website. We may also collect information about email communications such as confirming that an email was opened or which links were clicked.
How We Use Collected Information
We use collected information for the purpose of administering our business activities such as completing and tracking orders, customer service, communicating with customers, administering giveaways and other promotions, customizing the shopping experience, troubleshooting, improving the website design and functionality, and other business uses. We may use the address information you provide with Google Maps APIs, to simplify address entry and to ensure that the address is formatted in the best possible way for our shipping partners. From time to time, we may send you promotional messages by mail or email.
We do not intentionally share your information with third parties except as required by law or to facilitate business operations (such as shipping partners and payment processors).
How We Protect Your Information
In order to protect your information, we have put in place appropriate electronic, physical, and procedural safeguards. We utilize standard encryption/security technology to protect data transfer and our information systems are treated with the highest regard for security. In addition, we limit access to customer information to only authorized personnel.
By using our website you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this Policy. If we change our policies and procedures, we will post those changes on our website to keep you aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it.